The imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C5700i Series platform brings you customisable workflows to help you increase productivity and track your progress.
Manage costs with ease thanks to improved efficiencies
- Reduce wastage with Forced Job Hold at the device allowing users to preview, change print settings and sample print before releasing the full job.
- Manage print by applying print policies and monitoring output.
- Control print costs by restricting access not only to the device but to functions by user such as colour and 1-sided printing.
- Reduce downtime and use of IT resources with remote support and ﬂeet management.
An increasing mobile workforce requires an innovative way or working
- Simple and easy mobile connectivity with in-built Wi-Fi.
- Flexible mobile workﬂows enable users to intuitively print, scan and capture directly on their mobile with Canon PRINT Business.
- Support for Apple AirPrint®, MopriaTM and Google CloudTM.
Safeguard data and ensure sensitive information remains secure
- The device boot process, firmware, and applications are verified upon start up. In conjunction with McAfee Embedded Control™ which utilises a whitelist to protect against malware, the device is protected from tampering or alterations of firmware and applications.
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) system integration helps provide real-time insights into potential threats to the network and printers.
- Ensure data is secure with HDD encryption.
Save time and resources with increased workﬂow productivity
- Intuitive, user-friendly interface with a large 10.1 inch WSVGA touchscreen and smartphone similarities.
- Advanced scanning technology can dramatically reduce time spent naming and saving scanned files to your cloud storage service*.
- Single-pass document feeder and automatic blank page removal for streamlined digital workﬂows.
- Hot Folders allow users to drag and drop a file into a hot folder and automatically print with pre-defined settings such as number of copies and finishing requirements.
- Scan and convert documents to searchable digital files in a variety of file formats.
Seamlessly integrate into new and existing systems
- Leverage Canon’s MEAP platform to optimise processes integrating with a range of powerful document, capture and output management solutions.
- Access and store your cloud documents at any time using uniFLOW Online.
- Supports integration with popular cloud services like Google Drive and Box*.
Achieve environmental goals by incorporating responsible design and efficient operations
- Motion Sensor and Sleep Recovery Triggers reduce energy consumption.
- Minimise waste with default print settings including 2-sided, and black and white options.
- A combination of fusing technologies and low-melting-point toner minimises power requirements and helps achieve low energy consumption.