The WorkForce Pro WF-C579R network MFP offers high-productivity colour printing that's easy on the budget. Powered by heat-free PrecisionCore® inkjet technology, this compact MFP features a Replaceable Ink Pack System with Extra High-capacity packs that can deliver enough ink to print up to 50,000 ISO pages black/20,000 ISO colour before changing the packs. And, it produces pro-quality prints — fast — with speeds of 24 ISO ppm (black/colour), and no warmup time.
It also features a 50-page ADF and auto 2-sided printing, copying, scanning and faxing. PCL1 PostScript® 3™ support makes it ideal for shared printing on a network, while its open platform allows for seamless integration with enterprise applications.
Some Key Features of the WF-C579R Colour Multifunction Printer
- Powered by heat-free PrecisionCore™ – the next-generation of inkjet printing technology
- Minimise your interventions – Replaceable Ink Pack System lets you print up to 50,000 ISO pages (black), 20,000 (colour) without changing the ink packs2; up to 830 sheets total paper capacity including an 80 sheet rear tray for envelopes and media. An extra tray can be added for up to 1,330 pages paper capacity
- Exceptional Scanning speeds – 60 ipm single pass duplex ADF
- Fast print speed, no warm up time – 24 ISO ppm (mono)†; zero second warm-up, fast first page out
- Open-platform ready – seamless integration with enterprise applications such as PaperCut MF and other workflows; supports PCL3 and PostScript 3
- Security features – PIN number certification for job release; user control access; printer and network settings via Web Config with printer's IP address; SSL/TLS security; IPsec
- Easy networking and administration – easy network setup designed for managed IT environments
- Wired and wireless connectivity – includes Wi-Fi Direct®; print from smartphones and tablets, including files from the cloud7
Easily print from your tablet or smartphone using Epson Connect™. Supports Android™, Apple® iPad and iPhone, Chromebook™, Mac® and Windows® devices. Wirelessly print documents, photos, emails and web pages whether at the office or on the go. You can also scan documents and save them to the cloud for easy access and collaboration.
Scan and save electronic copies of printed reports, or turn documents into editable text, with the bonus OCR software that’s included in the box. Additional features include scan-to-PDF, and the wireless connection enables the user to select a computer to send a file to the printer's USB port, and allows files to be uploaded straight to the PC.
Apple® AirPrint™ makes it simple to print emails, photos, web pages and documents straight from your iPad or iPhone. There's no software to download, no drivers to install and no cables to connect. Your Apple device will automatically connect to the printer.
Share your Google® Content
Print on the go from a smartphone or tablet using Google Cloud Print™ with your Gmail™ or Google Drive™ account. Plus, print from your Chromebook™ and Google Chrome™ without installing drivers or connecting cables. It's now even easier to share your Google content from anywhere.