The imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX 8700 Series is an impressive high volume printer suitable for enterprise environments requiring fast output.
Advanced functions for big cost-saving
- Save your business money by reducing your paper wastage utilising settings such as forced job hold at the device, and blank page removal.
- Enable print policies to monitor output while also restricting users from overuse.
- Save even further with remote support to help diagnose and solve issues fast, rather than taking up the valuable time of in-house IT staff.
- Track usage and control your costs utilising Canon’s uniFLOW Online Express free software.
Advanced Mobile OS Support empowers workers through freedom and flexibility
- Mobile workflows are set up to easily allow users to connect, print, scan and capture using Canon PRINT Business.
- Full support for Apple® and Android™ Mobile Printing.
- Simple and easy mobile connectivity with in-built WiFi plus options to connect through Bluetooth and Near Field Communication (NFC).
Protect sensitive information with enhanced security capabilities
- Advanced control over document access ensures documents are only seen by those that are authorised.
- Integrates with existing, third-party Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) systems to help provide real-time comprehensive insights into potential threats to the network and printers.
- Technology to verify that the device boot process, firmware, and applications initialise without alterations or tampering time and money spent on various projects.
Designed for high volume printing
- Our fastest printer in the range with speeds of up to 105 ppm.
- Speed up your scanning process with a single pass document feeder with up to 270 ipm.
- Huge paper supply capacity with up to 7,700 sheets with added paper decks.
- High-capacity paper-handling abilities for a wide range of sizes and paper types.
- Versatile finishing capabilities and large range of media support.
Systems seamlessly converge for smooth operation and easy handling
- Canon’s MEAP platform works to integrate both new and existing document, capture and output management systems while being partnered with relevant support technology.
- Collaborate with key line of business applications and external systems.
- For smooth, hassle-free projects, scan and convert to Microsoft® Word and PowerPoint® files.
- Supports integration with popular cloud services like Google DriveTM and Box*.
Environmentally conscious technology works to achieve green initiatives for your business
- The iR-ADV DX 8700 runs efficiently to help eliminate unnecessary power consumption and is designed to reduce emissions.
- Motion sensors, sleep recovery triggers and remote shutdown are all features that contribute to ongoing sustainability.
- Minimise paper wastage with default print settings including double-sided print and black and white.