Reliable devices that will meet and exceed your day-to-day needs, the imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX 4700i Series devices are flexible, versatile and suited to a range of different environments.
Improve cost management in the workplace with strategic operation efficiencies.
- Forced Job Hold reduces paper and toner wastage.
- Ability to change print settings at device for controlled output.
- Blank page removal comes standard and works to reduce paper wastage.
- Track usage and control your costs utilising Canon’s uniFLOW Online Express free software.
Advanced Mobile OS Support empowers workers through freedom and flexibility
- Mobile workflows are set up to easily allow users to connect, print, scan and capture using Canon PRINT Business.
- Full support for Apple® and Android™ Mobile Printing.
- Simple and easy mobile connectivity with in-built WiFi plus options to connect through Bluetooth and Near Field Communication (NFC).
Safeguard data and ensure sensitive information remains secure.
- Advanced standard security feature set to help safeguard sensitive information and assist in regulatory compliance.
- Integrates with existing, third-party Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) systems to help provide real-time comprehensive insights into potential threats to the network and printers.
- Technology to verify that the device boot process, fi rmware, and applications initialise without alterations or tampering.
Save time and resources thanks to advanced usability functions.
- Standard Universal Send Advanced Feature Set enables you to send documents in Trace & Smooth PDF, OCR compatible PDF/XPS/OOXML.
- Single pass duplex scanning ADF enables high-speed scanning of 270 ipm (300 dpi, two-sided scanning).
- Large 10.1 inch WSVGA full colour touch screen for a user-friendly experience.
- High-capacity paper-handling abilities for a wide range of sizes and paper types.
- Optional Inner Finisher incorporates Eco Staple, Staple, and Staple On-demand functions.
Seamlessly integrate with key line-of business systems.
- Seamlessly integrate with key line-of business systems to power your digital transformation journey.
- Personalised workfl ows give users the ability to take control of the way they want to manage their information.
- Leverage Canon’s Multifunctional Embedded Application Platform (MEAP) to optimise processes with a range of powerful document, capture and output management solutions.
- Scan to myself and Google DriveTM plus other popular cloud destinations to enhance workflow efficiencies*.
Incorporating responsible design and efficient operation to help achieve environmental goals
- Motion sensor/sleep recovery triggers contribute to reducing energy emissions.
- Low energy consumption works consistently while machines are operating.
- Machines are made with recycled plastics and bio-based plastics.
- EPEAT® rated and ENERGY STAR® qualified.